An Amazon Wishlist is simply a list of items that you would love to own! People may use Amazon Wishlists to compile a selection of gifts for an upcoming celebration (birthday, wedding etc), or just create a list of items they desire for their own future reference.
Amazon do a great job of explaining the concept of a Wishlist on their official help page here.
1) First things first - you need to make yourself an Amazon Wishlist! To do this, you must have an Amazon account, so head on over to this page and sign yourself up (it's free).
We'll just wait here for you…
Done? Great! Now for the fun part - it's time for some virtual shopping!
2) Head to the Amazon Home Page and find some products you'd like to add to your Wishlist - you can add literally anything throughout the whole Amazon catalogue to your Wishlist (and that is a LOT of stuff!).
3) Once you find a product you'd like to add to your Wishlist, simply click the "Add to Wish List" button on the right hand-side of the product page, as demonstrated below:
4) After a while, you should have a fairly comprehensive Wishlist ready to share with the world (or keep private, it's up to you). To use our service, you simply need to provide us with the URL of your Amazon Wishlist.
5) To find the URL of your Wishlist, simply access this link (make sure you're signed-in to Amazon) and you will be presented with your Wishlist page. On this page, at the top of your Wishlist, you will see a link named "Share with Friends". Click this link, and a box will pop-up on the page, as demonstrated below:
6) Simply copy the "Permalink" URL from this pop-up box, return to YourWish.es, and paste the link into the field on our website. After submitting your link, a new short URL will be automatically generated for you to call your own. Simples!
Remember, Amazon let you create multiple Wishlists for any occasion you can think of, so be sure to visit YourWish.es and get a new short URL for every Wishlist that you create!